We want more amazing Volunteers to come and do great things with us. Join our passionate and supportive team in a well-established, long-standing organisation with growth potential.
As a volunteer you will:
- Have a passion to inspire girls and young women to reach their full potential and learn new skills
- Be encouraging,confident, assertive and patient
- Be a hands-on leader and learner
During the school term our GGNZ leaders:
- Attend a weekly session (in person) for up to two hours
- Help plan the term's activities and deliver them to the girls
- Complete occasional evening / weekend training as required
- Attend occasional leader / planning meetings, and trips or camps Tawa Guides - Girls are between the ages of 9 - 12.5yrs and meet weekly on Thursday from 5.30 - 7pm.
Our ideal candidates will be happy to train to obtain their Leadership Qualification.