We require more amazing Volunteers to come to GirlGuiding NZ to provide great Girl-Led programmes and activities for our Girls and Young Women. Join our passionate and supportive team in a well-established, long-standing organisation with growth potential. As a volunteer, you will:
- Have a passion to inspire girls and young women to reach their full potential and learn new skills
- Be encouraging, assertive, and patient
- Be a hands-on leader and learner
- Meet new people and become part of a worldwide network
During the school term, our GGNZ leaders:
- Attend a weekly session (in person) for up to two hours
- Helping plan the term’s activities and deliver them to the girls
- Complete occasional evening/weekend training as required
- Attend occasional leader/planning meetings and trips or camps
Somervell Brownies Meet Wednesday 16:00-17:00. St Chad's Scout Den, 28C Rutherford Terrace, Meadowbank, Auckland 1072. You will support girls between 7 and 9.5 years, term-time only on weeknights or weekends.
No experience is needed, but we need reliable volunteers, and previous experience working with youth is an advantage. GirlGuiding New Zealand’s health and safety policy also has requirements around adult-to-child ratios, so we require that you are older than 18.
If you want to make a difference, we would love to talk with you about our various volunteering roles. So, get in touch now!