We require outstanding Volunteers to join GirlGuiding NZ to provide great Girl-Led programmes and activities for our Girls and Young Women. Join our passionate and supportive team in a well-established, long-standing organisation with growth potential. As a volunteer, you will:
- Have a passion to inspire girls and young women to reach their full potential and learn new skills
- Be encouraging, assertive, and patient
- Be a hands-on leader and learner
- Meet new people and become part of a worldwide network
During the school term, our GGNZ leaders:
- Attend a weekly session (in person) for up to two hours
- Helping plan the term’s activities and deliver them to the girls
- Complete occasional evening/weekend training as required
- Attend occasional leader/planning meetings, and trips or camps
The Pokeno Guide Club will meet on Tuesday's from 4 - 5pm at Pokeno Community Hall on 19 Market Street in Pokeno. The girls will range from 5 - 9 years old.
We need reliable volunteers; previous experience working with youth is an advantage.
GirlGuiding New Zealand’s health and safety policy also has requirements around adult-to-child ratios, so we do require that you are older than 18.