A unique volunteering opportunity in the field of digital mental health TO WORK FROM HOME ANYWHERE IN NEW ZEALAND on our exciting and evolving world-class digital platform. Undertake 25 hours of online training; receive online support from our Coaches and Clinical Supervisors; support texters struggling with their mental health. This is a wonderful opportunity to develop incredible life skills and knowledge about mental health and communications, and e-meet thousands of like-minded volunteers.
- Auckland / Remote Friendly
- Category: Education & Training
- Types of work: Administration & Office Management, Education & Training, Research, Policy & Analysis, Writing & Editing
Bring your passion to help improve the lives of the dogs in our care.
- Napier Central Hawkes Bay
- Category: Community Services
- Types of work: Accounting & Finance, Administration & Office Management, Arts, Craft & Photography, Childcare, Companionship & Social Support, Counselling & Help Line, Disability Support, Driving & Transportation, Education & Training, Food Preparation & Service, Fundraising & Events, Garden Maintenance, Governance, Boards & Committee, IT & Web Development, Library Services, Marketing, Media & Communications, Mediation & Advocacy, Music & Entertainment, Research, Policy & Analysis, Retail & Sales, Safety & Emergency Services, Seniors & Aged Care, Sport & Physical Activity, Tour Guides, Information & Heritage, Trades & Maintenance, Translating & Interpreting, Tutoring & Coaching, Working with Animals, Writing & Editing
Offer information and advice to members of the public either face to face or by telephone or email. Must be able to use a computer and telephone and have good literacy. Needs to be available at least one morning or afternoon weekly and occasional Saturdays.
Scout leaders required to join a team of Leaders providing the Scouts NZ program to youth members. You'll meet amazing adults while increasing the leadership and outdoor skills of our youth members
Looking for front end software developers to join project team working on designing new in house accounting software . Learn and utilize Angular work on Azure and DevOps, some experience advantageous.
- Remote Only
- Category: Refugee and Migrant Support
- Types of work: Accounting & Finance, IT & Web Development
Looking for software developers to join project team working on designing new in house accounting software . Learn and utilize Azure DevOps, or come in with some experience to lend us a hand!
The Appeal Coordinator role is responsible for providing support to the Community Fundraising Coordinator in providing additional assistance in growing the number of street appeal collectors.
The Area Coordinator role is responsible for providing support to the Appeal Coordinator in managing multiple collectors across collection sites.
The Street Collector role is responsible for collecting all donations at your given site, requesting collateral, or any additional assistance needed.
- Remote Only
- Category: Community Services
- Types of work: Administration & Office Management, IT & Web Development, Marketing, Media & Communications
Key duties include helping to set up and run social media sites and help monitor the website at times.Share your skills and knowledge. If you are interested and have some ideas yourself to help the community along with our projects we have been working on, please apply as we're a new NFP Charitable Trust all I can do is reimburse your costs for now offer you a seat on the board and payment in the future we are applying for some funding for projects shortly but we will have to trade for a year
MOSAIC - Tiaki Tangata is seeking a new Board Chairperson based in Wellington.
- Christchurch Central Canterbury / Remote Friendly
- Category: Family Services
- Types of work: Fundraising & Events, Governance, Boards & Committee, Marketing, Media & Communications, Retail & Sales
The purpose of this role is to increase Aviva’s profile and fundraising income, by utilising your networks and expertise to maximise the success of fundraising and awareness campaigns.
Help us maintain and optimise our online platform for our community of crowdfunders changing the way we treat the planet and those most at risk of the climate crisis.
Our Restore charity shop in Panmure is looking for volunteers that can help out with a variety of tasks including customer service, sorting donated goods, upcycling, test and tagging electrical goods and much more! Do you have a few hours a week to come in join the team, and donate your time for a very worthy cause?
Help support our young adults with intellectual disabilities while out on outdoor education programmes.