About this opportunity
We are so incredibly thankful for all of the volunteer applications we received as part of our last call out and as a result, it looks as though we have enough support to remain operational (wahoo!).
With a great base of volunteers already found, we are now on the lookout for volunteer Managers and Team Leaders to oversee operations within specific parts of our wonderful charity!
These are very exciting and rewarding roles critical to our ability to be able to help our four-legged friends in need. We understand you have work, family and other commitments in your busy lives and hey, so do we! We do however need a volunteer manager and team leaders who are genuinely passionate about dogs and can commit time each week to overseeing the operations within their respective areas or escalating issues if required. We have previously had some wonderful managers who have coordinated this role around busy lives and commitments.
What we need from you;
• Consistency and reliability
• Experience in managing or supervising people or projects
• Compassion for others and of course dogs
• The ability to be a true team player with adaptability and flexibility
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills
To submit your application please visit our website
or please email your expression of interest
5 to 10 hours per week. once up and running should reduceGood for
- Group volunteering (10+)
- Skilled volunteering
- Administration & Office Management
- Fundraising & Events
- Governance, Board & Committee
- Marketing, Media & Communications
On the job training via the TrusteesReimbursement
payment by doggy kissies