About this opportunity
Do you want to see young girls grow into confident, adventurous women capable of taking action in their communities?
GirlGuiding NZ is looking for fun, energetic leaders that will provide positive support to girls while delivering exciting programmes once a week. Group meetings run for up to 2 hours once a week during school terms, with opportunities to get involved in activities outside of these regular meeting times.
As a leader, you will -
- Work collaboratively with other leaders to plan fun and challenging events.
- Have the creative flair to deliver programmes in engaging ways.
- Be a role model for girls, teaching them valuable teamwork, leadership and life skills.
- Provide positive experiences, supporting girl-led activities built around their interests.
- Love meeting new people, as you will build connections with children, families and the community.
We have developed an amazing programme that uses fun, adventure and friendship to build girls’ confidence and life skills to help grow the next generation of female leaders.
You do not require any previous Guiding experience to become a leader – all support and training is provided by a dedicated team to help you do a great job. You can choose the age group you work with and you can take on a level of commitment that suits. You just need to bring a drive and a passion to empower girls and lead them towards a bright future!
If you are over 18 years old and this sounds like you, please contact Andrea McClean for more information on email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Approximately two to four hours per weekGood for
- Work Experience
- Education & Training
- Music & Entertainment
- Sport & Physical Activities
- Tutoring & Mentoring
- NZ Police Vetting
Support and Training will be providedReimbursement
Expenses will be reimbursed