About this opportunity
Hawkes Bay Parents Centre are looking for a Pregnancy, Childbirth & Parent Education (Antenatal) Convenor to join our committee.
This role oversees the running of Antenatal classes, acting as the liaison between the Childbirth Educators and the Centre.
This role involves:
• checking bookings and responding to people wanting to attend Antenatal Classes
• confirming class dates for the year with the Childbirth Educator
• sending course confirmation to all registered to attend
• sorting any print outs, packs for each Antenatal Class and liaise with the Childbirth Educators to ensure they are kept informed
• Load new members and maintain a record of all Centre members in the database, keeping member information up-to-date for mailing of Kiwiparent Magazine
• Provide new members with a membership card, welcome letter, Centre newsletter, a copy of the current Kiwiparent magazine, information on upcoming classes and events, a receipt for subscription, and information on volunteering with the centre.
Internet access, phone
Approximately 2 hours per weekGood for
- Skilled volunteering
- Virtual Volunteering
- Volunteers with a disability
- Work Experience
- Administration & Office Management
- Education & Training