- Undertake administrative tasks such as, reporting, Event Orders, floor plans & written correspondence to the highest standard
- Assist to source venues, obtain quotes and bookings.
- Strive to understand our clients’ needs & quickly build trusting connections to ensure we deliver their dream event.
- Collaborate with our Sales, Operations, Kitchen teams and external suppliers to arrange & coordinate every aspect of our events, from end to end
- Knowledge of workplace safety regulatory standards; · Ability to work under pressure and ability to multi-task during the event; · Proficiency in computer operations and MS Office applications and exposure to online work systems; · Inventory control, Labour Management Ideally a graduate studying in Hospitality/Business/Event Management discipline, you will be looking to build on your career in Events. Exposure to Hospitality Industry, as well as exceptional Administrative skills.