Requirement of the Cultural Facilitator:
- Design a half day activity day by way of dance, games etc based on their cultural heritage
- Deliver the activity day in Achieve 2B’s Auckland region.
- In an upbeat manner bring out excitement within young people that awakens positive engagement and participation for intercultural learning.
- Advise of any logistical requirements
- Engage in an evaluation at the end of the programme.
Skills and Competencies To have:
- Proven experience of engaging with youth in an upbeat manner.
- Experience with disability issues and awareness of how these impact on youth
- The ability to teach and lead groups
- The ability to foster positive relationships
- Experience with program development
- To have a current First Aide
Must be able to provide evidence of COVID 19 Vaccinations #
Application Applications close on Friday 5th August. Interviews will be held on Saturday 13h August in Auckland. If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV and covering letter by email to [email protected].