nCourage Charitable Trust was birthed out of the need to help others. Our team has identified the gaps in the local community and we want to alleviate some of those stressors. Based in Kelston, our focus area is the wider west auckland area with aspirations to reach further. Working with us will enhance your ability to work inter/independently and provides opportunities to get in and amongst the community.
Key duties include:
- Liasing with the Chairperson on meeting preparation for monthly business hui (includes agenda and minutes)
- Be a point of contact for stakeholders to have access to us
- Support the trust in securing funding for our programmes
- Assist with any other admin tasks that require more hands
You will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Prior experience in admin roles (governance experience is a plus)
- Competent with platforms like Microsoft Office and the Google Suite
- Practice confidentiality
- Professional conduct
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to adapt to the evolving world
When applying, please attach your CV and/or portfolio that outlines your experience as this will help inform our decision making.