The Citizens Advice Bureau Hauraki is located in both Paeroa and Waihi. Our team is made up of committed, smart and progressive volunteers each helping our clients by providing free information and advice to empower them. We work hard but definitely have a lot of fun. We are seeking like minded volunteers wishing to help others and complement all our variety of skills.
So what does the Citizens Advice Bureau do and what can we offer you?
As an organisation the Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) is a trusted provider of information, advice and support to local communities throughout New Zealand. The service responds to individual need – with 2400 trained volunteers listening to people and empowering them by providing information and options on whatever issue they have and, if necessary, by advocating on their behalf. Every year the CAB is used over 500,000 times by people in communities throughout NZ.
As a CAB volunteer you will be an integral part of CAB Hauraki and a member of our immense team of volunteers nationwide.
We offer you:
- Ongoing learning and development
- A dedicated volunteer to support you throughout your training process
- A stimulating environment
- Interesting conversation,
- A different situation every day
- 0pportunities to be part of our operations or events
- And most importantly the chance to join a dedicated team all working together assisting people in our Hauraki communities.
Volunteering with CAB Hauraki is a great opportunity to integrate with your work experience, studies at university, your career, retirement or maybe you are at home thinking, "How can I help someone? I care".
Whatever your situation, it would be great to hear from you!