In 2022, New Zealand will host the ICC Women’s World Cup for the 3rd time, and the 12th instalment overall. This is the pinnacle of women’s cricket globally and an opportunity for you to join the team behind the tournament.
Want to join the CWC22 crew?
As Fleet Services Assistant, you will be part of the Tournament Services team and report to the CWC22 Tournament Services Coordinator - Transport.
This role requires a minimum of 10 shifts between 25 February 2022 and 4 April 2022.
Specifically, in this role you’ll:
- Have strong leadership skills, including previous supervisor experience
- Be computer literate and have strong administrative skills
- Have geographic knowledge of the Host City
- Have strong initiative and problem-solving skills
- Hold a full, clean driver license and be at least 25 years of age
If you like to be part of this awesome opportunity please follow the link below to view the full Volunteer opportunity description and apply!
Vaccine pass required.
To view more exciting opportunities like this follow the link below,