In 2022, New Zealand will host the ICC Women’s World Cup for the 3rd time, and the 12th instalment overall. This is the pinnacle of women’s cricket globally and an opportunity for you to join the team behind the tournament.
Want to join the CWC22 crew?
As Event Assistant, you will be part of the Venue Operations team and report to the Venue Operations Manager.
This role requires a minimum of 10 shifts between 22 February 2022 and 3 April 2022.
Specifically, in this role you’ll:
- Be great at solving problems and be proactive
- Be willing and able to lift/move items that may be heavy
- Be highly organised, efficient and can multi-task
- Be reliable, committed and have the flexibility to work varied rostered hours
- Quickly learn and adapt to new situations
- Be comfortable and tactful to resolve conflict
If you like to be part of this awesome opportunity please follow the link below to view the full Volunteer opportunity description and apply!
Vaccine pass required.
To view more exciting opportunities like this follow the link below,