Yes? Then GirlGuiding New Zealand has an exciting opportunity for you.
Our group of Pippins girls aged 5 to 6 need another volunteer to join their awesome team of leaders, so we can keep bringing more awesome into their world.
They meet each Tuesday from 3:45pm to 4:45pm in Waverly, Dunedin.
As a volunteer you will:
- Have a passion to help inspire young girls to reach their full potential and learn new skills
- Be encouraging, assertive and patient
- Be a hands-on leader and learner
- Meet new people and become part of a worldwide network
- Have lots of fun!
In return we will:
- Provide free leadership training, on-going support and development opportunities
- Provide opportunities for you to play to your strengths
- Support you to make a real difference in your local community by empowering young girls to reach their full potential.