Toastmasters New Zealand North | Club coach
Club coaches are experienced Toastmasters who assist in rebuilding club membership and restoring club quality. A successful club coach will:
- Build rapport with club leaders and members
- Instil enthusiasm, camaraderie and structure within the club
- Assess the club environment and recommend best practices for success
- Work with club leaders to develop a Club Success Plan
- Encourage the club to strive for Distinguished Club Program (DCP) recognition
Coaches who help clubs achieve Distinguished status or higher in the Distinguished Club Program will receive credit in the education program and a certificate of accomplishment.