Ambulance EMT is proudly New Zealand owner operated since 2006 and always expends that extra special effort. We truly care, and it really does show in everything we do. Ambulance EMT also expends itself on providing quality clinical and non-clinical care to all patients and family members.
As a Paramedic or Registered Health Professional and volunteer for Ambulance EMT, you will have opportunities to:
- Provide point to point patient transfers for patients with a range of conditions.
- Provide event medical assistance at a variety of awesome events around the greater North Island.
- Engage with members of the public, event staff, stallholders and clinical staff of all ages and backgrounds.
- Work in a friendly, family like team.
- Work with a reputable ambulance company.
- Mentor, coach and supervise EMT Responders in a variety of situations.
To be a Paramedic or Registered Health Professional with Ambulance EMT, you will need to:
- hold a current practicing certificate for your specific field
- undergo a police vetting check
- undergo an interview to gain ambulance Authority to Practice
- be able to respond to situations in a calm manner
- be able to delegate tasks to others
- be able to lead a team
- be able to manage complex situations
- be able to make sound clinical judgements
- be able to communicate with a range of different people
- be professional
- be reliable, honest and trustworthy
- have fun.
To apply, send your CV to [email protected] Please also send a small description of yourself and why this opportunity interests you.