Ambulance EMT is proudly New Zealand owner operated since 2006 and always expends that extra special effort. We truly care, and it really does show in everything we do. Ambulance EMT also expends itself on providing quality clinical and non-clinical care to all patients and family members.
As an EMT Responder and volunteer for Ambulance EMT, you will have opportunities to: • Provide point to point patient transfers. • Provide event medical assistance at a variety of awesome events around the greater North Island. • Engage with members of the public, event staff, stallholders and clinical staff of all ages and backgrounds. • Work in a friendly, family like team.
Ambulance EMT will provide all training required to fulfil this role. To be an EMT Responder you need to:
- be able to think logically
- remain calm in stressful situations
- be able to communicate in a friendly manner
- have fun and enjoy yourself
- have a great sense of humor
- be reliable
- be honest and trustworthy
- have no serious criminal record and agree to have a police vetting check
- be willing to learn
- be available on weekends and weeknights and be able to fulfil minimum availability requirements of one event per month.
To apply, send your CV to [email protected] Please also send a small description of yourself and why this opportunity interests you.