About this opportunity
Your skills and attributes:
• Passionate and aligned with the Heart Foundation’s mission and the heart health cause
• Sound experience in administration and coordination
• Intermediate Microsoft office suite skills (Word, Outlook and Excel)
• Proven ability to work within set timeframes and deliver on agreed outcomes
• An organised self-starter
• Excellent communication skills
• Well-spoken and confident to engage with diverse groups (in person and over the phone)
• Confident when providing guidance and coordinating a small team of volunteers
The Heart Foundation national office in Ellerslie, Auckland.
One to two days per week (week days only) anytime from September 2019 through to February and March 2020, and one day of the Big Appeal street collection (either Friday 21 or Saturday 22 February 2020).
Confirmation of Volunteer role:
• We will happily provide references on the completion of the Heart Foundation Big Heart Appeal.
We would love to hear from you via email, text or phone.
• Please click the “Apply” button below, so attach your CV
• Contact Jaimi Bailey
o 09 900 1402 for a discussion.
Weekdays - Flexible between 10am - 3pmInterested in
- Fundraising & Events