Launched in 2018 OpenLaw NZ is an open-source platform that uses innovative technology to process large volumes of PDF files into relational and queryable data.
We’re looking for a senior web developer to join our vibrant and supportive volunteer community. Successful candidates must:
- Have an eye for design detail and how to manage different viewports
- Know how to optimise assets for fast loading and rendering
- Know how to construct a robust page layout
- Not use magic numbers/percents/positioning for layout, and instead use logic and precision
- Be comfortable with VanillaJS and HTML semantics
If you tick these boxes we'd love to hear from you!